Desktop Communicator (CUPC or Jabber)
A desktop communicator like the Cisco Unified Personal Communicator (CUPC) or Jabber is deployed to an employee’s computing device to enhance employee productivity.
- Presence - The presence feature shows when employees are available, away, in a meeting and on the phone, helping you connect with colleagues on the first try.
- Contact Groups – Set up contact groups within the desktop communicator to stay organized.
- Click to Call - Integrated with the IP phone system, a click of a button dials your contact’s phone number
- Visual Voicemail – View and play voicemails using the desktop computer
- Call History – View your call history quickly
- Conferencing – Conference others into your discussion on the fly using the desktop communicator
- Instant Messaging - enhances productivity through one-on-one chats and group chats that allow participants to share messages and attach materials